Factors Influencing the Quality of Electronic Board Components
Five key factors affecting product quality:
Five key factors affecting product quality
The five factors affecting product quality are machine, material method, operator and environment. Causality diagram is a chart for finding the cause of a defect or failure. We can use causality diagram to find the root causes of the above five factors.
One of the sources of variation: machines
Tool sharpness of metal cutting machine tools
_Variation of supply pressure of pneumatic components (equipment)
_Precision change of machine
Sources of variation II: materials
Change of supplier
Material Change of Parts and Components
_Variation of material size
Changes in mechanical or electrical properties of materials
_Material batch difference
The third source of variation: method
Change of production process
_Change of operation method
Change of Tools and Fixtures
Error in setting machine or operating parameters
Source of variation 4: Operators
Does the operator operate in accordance with the operating standards?
Physical and emotional strength of operators
_Operator's working environment
Sources of Variation V: Environment
_Power supply stability
Stability of Water Quality
Adequacy of lighting
Cleaning of Workplace
Throughout the above five points, how can electronic manufacturers improve the quality of their products in the production process?
Machinery: equipment playground specifications, maintenance specifications, instrument calibration;
Material: supplier evaluation and inspection, IQC inspection;
Methods: Operational instruction and IPQC test
Operator: Skills training, assessment and qualified induction
Environment: Workplace temperature and humidity control, UPS power supply, particle monitoring in the air, anti-static facilities, etc.
Xiamen Yingruifeng Electronics implements strict quality control in the production process. Our quality concept is: quality management, zero defect, customer satisfaction. From R&D, procurement, manufacturing and after-sales service, quality is our usual requirement. With its consistent quality of Seiko, the refined manufacturing process is adopted to strictly control the quality and ensure that every product has the quality of Seiko.
1. Quality control of incoming materials:
1. The inspection standards of various components are compiled, such as resistor, capacitor, diode, transistor, box capacitor, release coil, transformer, transformer, PCB board, etc.
2. Equipped with test instruments and equipment suitable for components, such as transistor test grapher, voltage withstanding tester, LCR digital bridge, DC regulated power supply, residual current protector, stereoscopic microscope, etc.
3. Sampling inspection of each batch of incoming materials should be carried out strictly according to the relevant standards, so that problems can be found in time and unqualified materials can be prohibited from flowing into the production process.
2. Process quality control:
1. Compiled the PCBA inspection standard and the customer special product inspection standard.
2. The verification of 2 PCS samples before each batch of production is carried out in batch production and the operators can check the operation according to the samples.
3. Major operation instructions are compiled for the production of machine types and processes, so that operators can understand the operation techniques more intuitively.
4. The monitor and IPQC regularly confirm the products produced by the operators.
5. Equipped with test tools and test equipment suitable for production and inspection of various types of machines to ensure that product monitoring meets customer requirements;
6. The whole inspection procedure is set up in the process to ensure that 100% of the products produced are qualified after inspection.
7. OQC will carry out sampling inspection according to standard again before delivery.
Welcome to our Wechat Public Number: "PCBA Service Provider", PCBA Micro-era Industry Observation, to create the first Micro-Platform for the manufacturing and service industry of electronic circuit board components.